Friday, November 18, 2011

Electric Blanket Reviews

!: Electric Blanket Reviews

With the winter nights coming, there is nothing nicer than climbing into a lovely warm bed. With some many different models available, electric blanket reviews are a handy way to decide which one to buy.

There are many brands on the market from Sunbeam to Biddeford to Sealy. I think Sunbeam electric blankets are excellent value for money. The materials used are very soft and most models come with an auto off safety feature. Very handy if you are like me and tend to forget to turn it off.

When you buy an electric blanket, queen sizes can be quite frustrating as they never appeared to fit my queen bed. One side is always left a little short. The sunbeam queen box premium heated blanket was my best investment so far. Not only does it provide ample cover for my bed but it also gives dual control. This has stopped the arguments over one of us being too hot while the other was freezing. With my husband working occasional night shifts, it has also saved us money. I would recommend this to all of my friends.

The Biddeford electric blanket is also good value for its price. Not only does it heat up very well but it also gives ample coverage for a queen size bed. I do wish they would tone down the colors though as personally I find the blues and burgundy a little strong for bedroom colors. Perhaps they would fit in a child's room better? But if you ignore this small aesthetic issue, these blankets do heat up very well although the dial is very sensitive so the temperature can change in your sleep. They are machine washable which is a plus factor in our house when breakfast in bed often end ups over it!

Sealy electric blanket queen is also a good model to buy with most users saying that it worked very well at heating the bed. With prices from upwards you are not going to break any budget buying this make. The most common complaint is that they can be difficult to wash but the good news is that the size of the king and queen electric blankets weren't criticized.

Personally I have never used a soft heat blanket as they are outside my budget for my little luxuries. I would be very interested in trying one though as they look and feel fabulous. However reading some other electric blanket reviews on this make, I think I may have made the right decision in not buying one. The main problem appears to be that the soft heat electric blanket doesn't last for very long whereas both Biddeford and Sunbeam seem to last for years.

It does pay to look at electric blanket reviews when purchasing your new product. The last thing you want is to buy something that is supposed to leave you with a nice cozy feeling but instead you end up with frozen toes and an empty wallet.


Electric Blanket Reviews

How to Read Literature Like a ProfessorA Lively and Entertaining Guide








No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。